Monday, October 10, 2011

The Self-Taught Blogger-- or I'm Blogging This

I'm teaching myself blogging and have been doing that since I
retired from the National Park Service in 2005.

I have been teaching myself blogging the old fashioned way:
by looking up "how to information," then by using that information
in doing blogs. This method is slow, but steady. Sometimes, what
slows my progress at is when I start other blogs and they grow into
All my Children.

At one point my children numbered around twenty, so when I work on one post, the other blogs may languish. Such diversity gives me pleasure and  more experience at different types and contents of blog posts and technique. I also am glad about that.

So when I am not blogging here, I am probably blogging somewhere else. Or playing with my grandson. Or reading. Or doing chores. Or resting my fingers/ hands/wrists. Or brain. Or one of my favorite activities: procrastination

Yep, I'm probably just doing something different, just like you all do daily throughout your days.

That's the meat of what I wanted to say.

Back later.

Bob Hoff
10/10/11

No comments: